Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ January 23, 2014



Ramblings of A Suburban Mom



My husband and I have spoken about downsizing when our grown son moves out, to a 2 bedroom apartment. After much discussion, I told my husband that I'm all for it, as long as we have 2 bathrooms, I'm so there! (one bathroom for each of us) One day...less cleaning, less stuff and lower electric bill.



I'm really looking forward to reading Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver. I've been a fan of her website and recently participated in her blog tour. I've been so sick, from bad cold, that the only thing I want to do is sneeze, watch TV and sleep.



And since I've been in bed with a cold, I've been watching "Law And Order" on Netflix. I started with Season 1 and as of today, I'm on Season 5. In my opinion, the original is always the best! (donk..donk)

1 comment:

K said...

I love Law & Order and CSI when I'm sick. SVU is my favorite L&O though.
Hope you get to feeling better!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...