Saturday, January 11, 2014

Volupties Subscription Has Arrived! January 2014

Volupties offers an underwear subscription service for curvy ladies, for just $12, your first month! (It’s $17/month after that) When you join, you provide your underwear size and each month you will receive 3 pairs of quality sexy underwear from well-known brands via snail mail!

Don't forget to use VOLUPTIES to save $5 off your first month!

Here's how my Volupties package arrived in the mail today. The small plastic bag actually fit perfectly in our mailbox. A plus for me because I didn't have to stop by the apartment manager's office to pick it up.

I love the variety of colors and styles that I receive each month.



This selection of sexy underwear, that I received, this month, will make a welcome addition to my underwear collection.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...