Friday, February 28, 2014

If You Get The Live Well Network Channel Check Out "Deals"

I like saving money but find myself in a rut most of the time. When we got our Samsung SMART TV we also started receiving The Live Well Network Channel. One of my LWNC favorite shows is Deals.

Kat Cosley, host, got me hooked while doing a Valentine's Day craft segment. She showed how to make a personalized jewelry for just a few dollars. (crafts, gifts, makeup) I just love her perky attitude but also the vast ways she shows us how we can save money!

Another plus, The Live Well Network Channel is Free! You can pick it up via your digital TV and even watch segments online at their website!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...