Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 10, 2014



This week's Downton Abbey showed Mary's funny side. It was great to see her laugh again! Oh, and Foyle's War fans must be pleased to see Julian Overton, aka Andrew Foyle, as part of the cast. Did you catch it when he said that his name is Tony Foyle? I missed it till someone brought it to my attention at Monday's Downton Abbey Chat with Julian Overton.

My husband, son and I had dinner at EllaEms on Saturday. They have the most delicious Soul Food cooking. I actually tried their chitterlings. They were Amazing! My husband had fried catfish, as his main course while our son gave praise to the fried chicken. Our sides were candied yams, collard greens, mac and cheese, red beans and rice and rice and gravy. I'm so glad I didn't have lunch because dinner was so delicious.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Organizing Junkie





Turkey, Stuffing, Mixed Greens Salad



Italian Chicken Soup



Coconut Shrimp, Rice



Italian Subs



Ina Garten's Sour Cream Pancakes, Bacon

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...