Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 17, 2014

How did you enjoy last Sunday's Downton Abbey episode? Hubby kept saying, "I know what he did on his day off"! I won't be commenting on any further happenings, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Click above to watch preview of the Downton Abbey, Season 4 finale, (Episode 8), airing Sunday, February 23, 2014, 9/8c on MASTERPIECE on PBS.

Organized Junkie



easy baked chicken parmesan, buttered noodles, spring mixed greens



chuck roast in foil, potatoes, carrots



tuna burgers, pickles



ham and cheese panini, pickles, chips



Cooking Light hash brown casserole w/ bacon, onion and cheese



potato corn chowder~I'm looking forward to preparing this with my husband!



In honor of Seinfeld's Big Salad, I'll be making Our Big Salad!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...