Monday, February 03, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 3, 2014

Hubby and I really enjoyed this Sunday's Downton Abbey episode. Rose is always good for keeping everyone on their toes. Edith looks very worried. And we hope to see Albert again before the end of the season.

We've recently become fans of Sherlock, on PBS, this season. My husband describes it as a rollercoaster ride that you just don't want to end! I love the surprises in "His Last Vow", Sherlock. (as usual, I won't be giving any spoilers)

Organizing Junkie





Cube Steaks with Gravy, Buttered Noodles, Salad





Our son loves this recipe! Korean Beef with Rice



Williams-Sonoma Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cole Slaw

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...