Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday Social ~ February 9, 2014



Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?

"When Harry Met Sally" ~ I just love the varies couples "how we met" stories! The look and feel of New York City, in this movies, is wonderful too. "Something's Gotta Give"~ I love the story but I truly love the house! And that kitchen...amazing!

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?

I really enjoy watching "Coronation Street" on Hulu Plus! It's a British drama that has been airing for more than 50 years. Thanks to several British bloggers, I got hooked. I usually brew a cup of tea prior to binge watching a week's worth of episodes.

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick?

On those rough pain days, I enjoy watching HuffPost Live and Law & Order on Netflix.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?

Skyfall, in 2012. We haven't had the urge to go to the theater lately!

5. What are your top three favorite movies or TV shows?

It seems to change but right now, that would be "Almost Human", "Sleepy Hollow" , "Call The Midwife", "Downton Abbey" and "Coronation Street".

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...