Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ February 27, 2014




Did you find yourself clapping and cheering when Amy and Sheldon kissed on Big Bang Theory? I sure did! I just love them as a couple.


Get your spoons ready because Ben & Jerry's has announced 4 new ice cream flavor combinations! The flavors include Hazed & Confused with chocolate and hazelnut ice cream with fudge chips and hazelnut fudge core; That's My Jam with raspberry and chocolate ice creams and a raspberry core; Peanut Butter Fudge with chocolate and peanut butter ice creams with mini peanut butter cups and a peanut butter fudge core; and Salted Caramel with sweet cream ice cream with blonde brownies and a salty caramel core. Oh my! Just in time for spring!



Have you heard this one? A store that has a vending machine that sells salads? Yikes! I think I'll continue to make my own thank you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...