Friday, March 07, 2014

I Really Do Miss My Old Target Pharmacy!



Recently our Target announced they were closing the Pharmacy, as of February 27, 2014. I wasn't happy about it. The staff were always efficient and friendly. I can't count the times I would call in for a refill that morning and they would have it ready by the time I got there! The medications were always in stock. The scripts filled correctly. We had been given the best customer service at our Target Pharmacy.

Now, our prescriptions have been transferred to a different Target location. It's not the easiest location. I actually have to take 2 buses to get there. But, my husband and I wanted to give them a try. And guess what? They've managed to screw up my prescriptions.

Once with not including all of medications when I went to pick them up. Second, they didn't have enough of my medication to fill my script so I had to wait. Third, when I went to pick up my medication, they shorted me 100 pills and still charged me the full price! Yikes!

I have to head back to see if I can get this latest error corrected. "Man, do I miss my old Target pharmacy"!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...