Monday, March 31, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 31, 2014



Here's the HuffPostLive bit: Fox is planning a reality show that is, well, pretty mean. In 'I Wanna Marry 'Harry'', a dozen women will compete to marry 'Prince Harry,' with one awful twist -- it's not Prince Harry! Is this totally wrong, or just entertainment?

First thing I want to say is, "What the #@$%!" You're going to tell me these women aren't part of the drama?! There's no way, the royal family would authorize this!

Also, can we just all admit that TV channels are running out of programming ideas?

So, will you be watching "I Wanna Marry Harry"?

Organizing Junkie













Chicken Fried Steak, Rice, Orange, Red Onion, Spring Mix Salad

4 comments:

Angela Horne said...

What a menu - it's beautiful!
And NO to Prince Harry... that's just not right.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh goodness those meals are so pretty! I wish all my meals would look like that!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi ;)

I'm your newest follower :)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Hello Angela,

I totally agree with that reality show is just ridiculous!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

You're welcome Alexis. Thanks for stopping by.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...