Sunday, March 30, 2014

Online Bible Study: Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life -



I hope you'll join me, at Proverbs 31, on April 6 to May 10, for, Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life, Online Bible Study!

Last year, I participated in the Let It Go bible study. The organizers offered many options for conversation, via Twitter, blog, Facebook and conference sessions! The weekly Twitter parties encouraged Q&A with the author, as well as prizes.

Here's what Proverbs 31 is saying about Living So That bible study: Do you desire to believe God more fully and live out His truths more intentionally? If so, then this study is for you!

You can sign up, order the book, Living So That by Wendy Blight and purchase the conference sessions at Proverbs 31.

3 comments:

Nicole T said...

My friend and I will be joining you, Rona! I don't do much in the social media realm (really, not anything), but I do enjoy the camaraderie of sisters in Christ.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I'll see you there Nicole.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OHH I'm going to share this with my women's group!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...