Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social With Neely And Ashley! March 30, 2014



What is your ideal way to relax?

I truly find swimming an ideal way to relax. My body and mind are able to just 'float' and escape. I'm really looking forward to when the pool opens for the summer! I also love to take a walk often. The smells, sounds and those powerful endorphins are wonderful pain relievers!

Where is your favorite place to be?

That would be where ever my husband is. Over the 20 years, we've built a life, a home and family. And no matter, if it was in a hole or a palace, it's my favorite place!

Who do you consider your biggest role model?

I actually do not have a role model. I just don't.

What does your life look like in 3 years?

In 3 years, if I'm still on this earth, I'll be sitting next to my husband, on a porch, holding hands, smiling.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?

Our marriage! 18 years of loving, yelling, growing and humor! Baby, it feels so good!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...