Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thank You Go Curvy For The Beautiful Necklace!



Here I am wearing the necklace.

I've been a fan of Go Curvy for a few months now and love to tweet while watching the show. Recently, Sherry Lee was wearing an very beautiful necklace that prompted a tweet. I was shocked when she tweeted me, letting me know that she wanted to send me the necklace! Woohoo!

Go Curvy is a live webTV talk show that streams every Thursday at 2PM PST! Hosted by the amazing Sherry Lee Meredith, this show aims to inspire curvy women to embrace their figures with confidence!

You'll see a variety of topics discussed, that range from fashion, makeovers, jewelry, movers and shakers in the Curvy community.

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

Looking good, Rona. Nice necklace! Hugs!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Becky.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...