Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts ~ March 27, 2014





Did you hear that Sprinkles has opened an ATM that delivers fresh cupcakes, in New York City, this week? What a yummy idea!

So, instead of getting money, from an ATM, I can get a cupcake? I'm all in for that!



This week, HuffPostLive panel discussed "Noah" and "Son Of God" and the Buzz, around these movies~good and bad. I've read some of the comments, regarding these movies. Let's face it, you're not going to satisfy everyone when you make a movie about a well-known story ~religious or not.

What I do believe is that people have stories they want to tell and there are people who want to see them. And Hollywood will continue to make and distribute these films, as long as they have the potential of making money!

In the meantime, I've added both movies to my Netflix DVD queue.



I thought it was fresh and smart to put Kim K. on the cover of Vogue. It's created buzz and ultimately selling magazines. And isn't that the reason one creates a magazine cover?!

What are your Thursday Thoughts this week?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...