Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY Coffee Can Candle Holder Is Finished!



First, I have to thank Crafty Crow for pinning this project on Pinterest! Pinterest is the bomb for crafts and so much more!

Now, this one can took me 2 days, from freezing the water, to punch out the holes...Ugh! Punching or should I say banging those holes out with a screwdriver was helpful but the vibrations did a number on me.

But getting back to my experience, I'm glad I did it! This is a fun project for the kids too!

I'm looking forward to enjoying a cup of tea this evening, on the balcony, with my flameless votive candle lighting up the candle holder! Ah!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...