Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Enjoying "The Redhead Plays Her Hand" by Alice Clayton



recently won "The Redhead Plays Her Hand" by Alice Clayton via Go Curvy, talk show. Thank you Go Curvy!

I want you to know that I'm really enjoying this book! And here's a warning: you might want to have your hubby, spouse or partner on speed dial! There's some steaming scenes! Oh Mother Hubbard!

But, I don't want to you think that's what this book is all about. It's about Grace Sheridan, who's a fellow curvy gal and her gorgeous, younger boyfriend Jack Hamilton, their lives and friends in Hollywood.

This book is sexy, romantic, and funny! Matter of fact, it's one of the books of The Redhead series!

Check out Go Curvy, on their YouTube Channel!

Footnote: CameraGate has now ended! I received my Samsung Smart Camera today!! Whee!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...