Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Dinner: Crockpot Spicy Chicken

I can't say enough good things about Pinterest when it comes to recipes! It has helped this home cook so much! I'm able to keep our meals interesting and delicious!

Tonight, I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to cook a whole chicken, in a crockpot!Here's the recipe I decided to try, courtesy of Kate O Lynch.


I decided to add some fresh garlic too. I love eating it afterwards! I added the foil, after seeing another crockpot chicken recipe.

The recipe calls for thyme, which I have plenty in my herb garden. I love the smell of it as I chopped it!

The smells of garlic, thyme and other spices actually lifted my spirits a bit. another benefit of cooking!

As you can see, she's well seasoned and ready to cook for 4 hours on High! Can't wait till the chicken is done!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...