Monday, April 14, 2014

HuffPostLive Discuss Depression And Suicide

April marks my 18th wedding anniversary! It also 4 years ago, I attempted suicide, stayed in a hospital and was committed to a mental institution.

I truly believe that being committed saved my life! I was in a position to began to face my demons, seek and accept the help I needed.

Today, HuffPostLive will be discussing depression and suicide, in 2 segments. Please feel free to click on the link, at the appointed time, to watch live. Afterwards, share the link on your website, Facebook or Twitter. Thank you.



4 comments:

Was Once said...

May I suggest going to an nutritionist, perhaps a ayurvedic or other as an adjunct to your current therapies.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Thank you for sharing, your testimony will help so many!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Was Once for your suggestions.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Alexis AKA Mom,

Thank you so much. I'm just happy that HuffPostLive has given me the opportunity.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...