Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Gratitude Box Inspired by Proverbs 31

This week, Proverbs 31 shared How To Make A Scripture Personalized Box. I felt inspired, to create my own interpretation. I chose to fill my box with quotes, bible verses and moments of joy!

So, armed with a visual, I immediately pulled out my crafts supplies and got to work. Here's what I came up with!


The box is from Black Girl Beauty subscription, while I used 2 pieces of scrapbook paper and a printed sticker, from my crafts stash.

I like to save decorative ribbons, as well as, purchasing them from Big Lots. The brown tissue paper is also from Black Girl Beauty subscription box!

Even the paper I used is discounted heavy-weight craft paper, that I purchased years ago, from Michael's, on sale. I just cut the paper down to size, with my paper cutter.

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

Nice idea and I like your box, Rona. Happy Easter! Jesus Has Risen!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks Becky. I hope you and the family had a wonderful Easter!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...