Monday, April 07, 2014

See How Our Herb Garden Grows! April 2014

This year, my husband and I wanted to start a herb garden. We figured it would be much easier for me to use if it was on a shelf. And with the hot summer temps just around the corner let's have it inside the house.

This time, I decided to do some research and ask The Prudent Homemaker for advice, as well! Thank you Prudent Homemaker!



Hubby and I went to our local Home Depot for the shelving, plants, containers, fertilizer and organic soil, a few weeks ago. As you can see, our herb garden is thriving!

I love having fresh oregano, cilantro, parsley, lemon thyme available at my finger tips!



Also, we repotted our long time African Jasmine, Dave, last week. Looks to me, Dave is loving his new soil! Check out his new buds!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...