Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Social ~ April 13, 2014


Sunday Social

1. What was your best birthday?
Every birthday is the best!

2. What was your best vacation?
We went to Yuma, AZ and had our room switched to a suite, no extra charge! Woohoo!

3. What is the best date you've ever been on?
That's an easy one. I went to a movie, dinner and drinks with a cute sailor 27 years ago. At the end of the date, he turned me and said, "Can I kiss you"? I let him and many years later, I married him!

4. What is the best movie(quality) you've seen?
I've got no response to that one! LOL

5. What is the best TV show ending of all time?
'Gilmore Girls' because I so wanted Luke and Lorielai to get back together...and they did!

2 comments:

Z @ Kicking Kilos said...

:) I also liked Gilmore Girls ending a lot :)

I just wish Rory chose the guy too.
(Forgot his name)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Hello Z, It's great to see another 'Gilmore Girls' fan!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...