Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ April 10, 2014

Come join me at Ramblings Of A Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.



So, in case you haven't heard, Stephen Colbert has been announced as David Letterman's replacement. I had no idea that he wasn't even in the running. He definitely wasn't even on my list. I was thinking Wayne Brady. Oh well. Whatever!

Congrats on the job Stephen!

Our thoughts and prayers are with the students, teachers, and families at the Westmoreland County high school in Murrysville, Pennsylvania. Authorities report more than 20 people have been injured by a fellow student.



Have you heard of these gourmet food delivery services? Would you ever consider using one? Honestly, there isn't anything that I desire that much to have delivered. But it's nice to know if I should.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...