Monday, April 07, 2014

Welcome To BerryMorins Bits & Tips! #UBP14

Welcome to BerryMorins Bits & Tips! I hope you're having fun visiting lots of blogs during this year's Ultimate Blog Party! I sure am!


This is me, a few minutes before appearing on a recent HuffPostLive segment. I've been a fan and frequent commenter, since 2011.

I've been participating in the Ultimate Blog Party since 2007. There are many bloggers that I continue to follow that I was first introduced through UBP 2007! So I make a point to participate every year!

I've been blogging since 2005, it started as a way to sharing some of my daily interests and life after suffering from a work accident. The topics have changed over the years, (ex: grown up, moved, changed jobs, stopped working) but my love for God has stayed strong!


Hanging out with our son, Marcus, getting ready for our guest appearance on The Professed Word. It was great fun!


Hubby, Charles and I getting ready for a walk, last winter. Yes, it does get cold in Vegas!

We've known each other since meeting each other, in '88 and as of this month, 20 yrs of living together, and 18 years of marriage. Woohoo!

He works hard to provide for us. "You keep doing what you're doing at home and I'll keep doing my thing at work"! His kisses still give me butterflies!



Just a few of my Favorite Things: having manicures, funky rings from Etsy, Green Mountain Roasters coffee, HuffPostLive, Twitter parties, reading for entertainment and learning, cooking and baking from scratch, keeping house, British TV shows~(Coronation Street, Call The Midwife, Selfridges, Foyle's War, Downton Abbey), andThe Good Wife!

I also love being 52, having a grown son and being married to my hubby! My husband rocks! We have no problem finding time to laugh, being kind to each other and supportive. I really do feel blessed every day!

Other places you can find me, HuffPostLive, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog! :) I'm glad to meet you and keep up with you via FB and Twitter...happy UBP partying!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

You're welcome Heidi. I hope you're having fun at UBP.

Kimberly H. Smith said...

Hi Rona! Thanks for stopping by my blog as part of #UBP14. I am enjoying meeting so many great bloggers. Following you on Pinterest!

Cheryn Bloom said...

Stopping by via UBP14 - my first time taking part and its great discovering so many wonderful blogs! Look forward to following your adventures :-)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Kimberly,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm heading to Pinterest to follow you.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Cheryn,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to my visit to your's.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...