Friday, May 02, 2014

Have You Been Enjoying The Living So That Bible Study?



We're approaching the last week of this online bible study. Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life, Online Bible Study, has been a great joy. First of all, I love that the author omitted a separate workbook! This was perfect for me! I usually did my study while lying in bed before I fell asleep.

There are questions placed through out the chapters that require you to use your bible.

I really liked that because I found myself getting reacquainted with bible verses and discovering new ones.

I want to thank Wendy Blight, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries for a wonderful bible study! I definitely will be keeping my book, on the bedside table, to re-read, pray and reflect.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...