Sunday, May 25, 2014
Social Sunday ~ May 25, 2014
1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
That's an easy one, my Franco Sarto handbag is my current favorite!
2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
A Lexus RXh in silver, A Hugo Boss suit for my husband, and Ralph Lauren Black Label suit for the son.
3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
4. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from blogging?
How much we've grown as individuals and as a family. I started blogging, in 2005, when our son was still in school, I was working from home and we were living in San Diego. Our lives have changed, over the years, so has the focus of my blog. Besides, my husband and son refer to my blog as a family diary.
5. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned from a friend?
You grow up, your relationships change, your circle of friends change.
My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...
When I'm short on time and still need to make dinner this is my go-to recipe . What's your go-to recipe? Korean Beef with Brown...
Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life topic for this week is desserts! Just in time for the holiday season! Our family favorite desserts ...
I'm a huge fan of pancakes and love making them from scratch. Here's the recipe that I've been using for years courtesy of Bett...