Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday Community: Moving Beyond Worry And Anxiety



Sunday Community

Just because you have a problem doesn't mean God has abandoned you. He is with you". Joyce Meyer

When I was strapped to a hospital bed, He was with me! When I was crying, knelled on a cold, dirty floor of a mental institution, on my bare knees, He was with me!

His love, His strength, have never left me! God has brought me from true despair and humbled me!

My relationship continues to grow, as I move beyond worry and anxiety and trust in God.

Thank you to Enjoying Everyday Life for your wonderful segments!

You can watch today's segment by clicking here! Now, go enjoy your life!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...