Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Social ~ May 18, 2014



Sunday Social

This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?

Riding my bike to the public library, to check out books for my summer reading list. I really loved reading Beverly Cleary's books, especially Ramona!

2. What is your favorite summer drink?

I love a tall glass of lemonade, no sugar, with lots of ice. Oh, and don't forget the straw!

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?


I really enjoy 'Major Crimes' on TNT.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?

I love swimming because it's the only time I truly feel less pain.

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?

A big hat, sunscreen, sandals, water, lip gloss, light-weight summer clothes, swimsuit, cover up and my hubby!

2 comments:

Sarah Farris said...

I loved the summer reading contests at the library as a kid! That's awesome that you could ride your bike to the library!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Yes, riding my bike and reading bring back great memories of summer.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...