Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday Social ~ May 4, 2014



Its the 100th Sunday Social!!!! Congratulations Neeley and Ashley, hosts of Sunday Social!

This Weeks Questions are:

1. Who do you call when you need to vent?

I don't! I pray and mediate.

2. Where do you go when you need alone time?

I love sitting on our balcony. It's so beautiful and relaxing!



3. What is your favorite alone time activity?

I love reading books, magazines! It's so relaxing for this gal.

4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?

I highly recommend "The Redhead Plays Her Hand", by Alice Clayton.

But, I don't want to you think that's what this book is all about. It's about Grace Sheridan, who's a fellow curvy gal and her gorgeous, younger boyfriend Jack Hamilton, their lives and friends in Hollywood.

This book is sexy, romantic, and funny! Matter of fact, it's one of the books of The Redhead series!

5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn’t already?

Mmm...I wish my husband would read it more often but when he does he always says something sweet about it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great week

Kelly's Journey kellysjourneyblog.blogspot.com

Sarah Farris said...

Beautiful flowers! Sitting outside is so relaxing. I would say that's second to my recliner :)

Gi said...

I wish my husband would read my blog more too, but he always seems to weasel his way out of reading it ha ha.
Gi xx

Cheriese said...

I think I need to meditate too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...