Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thursdays Thoughts ~ May 8, 2014



Wendy Williams sat down with Marc Lamont Hill, HuffPostLive host and shared her thoughts on the "Real Housewives" series. Besides being disgusted with the violence on the shows, she stated that all of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" should be fired.

Wow! So, Andy Cohen! Let's take the time to clean house and start from scratch! I actually have to agree with Ms. Williams. It's time for a much needed change on #RHOA.



My husband and I's favorite TV series, "24", has returned for a limited series. I actually watched it Monday night. Keifer Sutherland didn't miss a beat, as Jack Bauer. I caught myself gasping and screaming "Jack"! several times while watching the 1st episode!

I'm so glad that #JackIsBack !

For lunch today, I decided to make Skirt Steak with Papas Bravas, Dandelion Greens and Paprika Aioli, purchased from Plated. It was fun, quick and easy to prepare.



We really loved the Skirt Steak, Papas Bravas (fingerling potatoes) with the Paprika Aioli.amazing! The Dandelion Greens weren't a winner with us. We found them to be too bitter, even after I decided to saute them. Oh well, at least we tried them!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...