Tuesday, May 06, 2014

WikiHow: How To Understand Someone With Chronic Pain



As a chronic pain sufferer it's important for those around us to have an understanding of how to communicate with us. So when I see an article that addresses things like "understanding and respecting the chronic pain sufferer's physical limitations" I'm not only reading the article but sharing it!

I feel truly blessed that my husband and son truly understand that I'm in constant pain 24/7! That I do have physical limitations. And that I don't always communicate how I feel.

Check out How To Understand Someone With Chronic Pain at WikiHow.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...