Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gwynnie Bee: Lucky Brand Paisley Bell Sleeve Top



The Lucky Brand Paisley Bell Sleeve Top is a self-typing split-neck yoke top with 3/4 quarter sleeves and allover wood block print.

This is a light weight fabric, great pairing with jeans, leggings, shorts, casual boho skirt.

Fabric: Cotton/Viscose

I wore this top a couple times before returning. Received a few compliments. While I enjoyed wearing it, I won't be adding it back to my virtual closet!

Oh, I need to give an update! While checking out my Gwynnie Bee page, at the bottom, I noticed the 2 clothing items, that I have at home, displayed with the retail vs discount price and option to buy! Very nice touch!

##########

Gwynnie Bee is still offering their free trial 30 days!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...