Sunday, June 15, 2014

Las Vegas Hearts Are Heavy

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Alyn Beck's funeral was this weekend. And as a local, I don't think one could go throughout their day thinking of the family and loved ones. Flags are being flown half staff for almost a week, in remembrance of the 2 officers and the bystander.

It's truly a reminder of how dangerous our world is, as well as how we must never take for granted, the people in our lives.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Officer Alyn Beck, his family and loved ones today.

May he rest in peace. And my his family and loved ones feel the supportive arms of the Heavenly Father and the community around them. Amen.

1 comment:

Jeannee Waseck said...

Thank you, my friend, for alerting me to such a tremendous human being + have a blessed week +

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...