Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Master Bathroom: Just A Few Changes

I decided to make some changes to our master bathroom after doing some updating in our master bedroom. But I didn't want to break the bank so I looked for affordable decor and bathroom items.

As much as I would like to frame the bathroom mirror, this is an apartment so it's a huge No-No.

Before


After


Our son recently purchased a Hawaiian theme wall decal that came with these 2 flowers. He didn't want to use them so I got them for free! The lime green towels look great with the aqua shower curtain and wall print art! And the big plus was that I already had them in the house!

2 comments:

Becky L. said...

Nice! I bought a new shower curtain and I'm enjoying it alot. We've had the other one for years. Nothing wrong with it but it was time for a change! I got it with my $10 reward on my birthday from Cost Plus World Market so it was cheaper! It's tweet!? It's got birds on it! Thanks for sharing!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Hello Becky!
Sounds like your shower curtain is wicked cute.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...