Monday, June 02, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 2, 2014



I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We experienced a busy but fun one. And to wrap it up, hubby took us to our family favorite soul food restaurant, EllaEms.

As usual, I couldn't eat everything! They give you 3 sides with your entree so there's plenty to snack on later or save for next day's lunch.

I found time to stop by the public library and checked out a few books.

This week's menu plan will be including a few recipes from 'Martha's American Food'. During the summer, my family craves a lighter fare, and that includes sandwiches and salads!

Organizing Junkie

Classic Potato Salad ~ Martha's American Food

Grilled Chicken with Spicy Peach Glaze, Simple Green Salad~ Martha's American Food

Tequila-Grilled Shrimp ~ Martha's American Food I'm serving these over couscous!

Ham and Cheese Paninis

Cobb Salad

Hanger Steak with Salsa Verde, Flour Tortillas ~ Blue Apron

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...