Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ June 23, 2014

Since I was still feeling under the weather, due to a major pain flare up we decided to stay home this weekend. Hubby and I watched some World Cup games which are always exciting! Bummer that USA lost to Portugal. Amazing game!

We found time to watch the The Monument Men DVD, starring Matt Damon, George Clooney and John Goodman. Hubby rated it a C but I felt it was a D movie because of the poor script and acting. See, this is why we prefer to watch our movies at home! Just the cost of our Netflix subscription, a bowl of homemade popcorn and beverages!

Organizing Junkie

Baked Pork Chops, Sauteed Spinach

Tri tip steak, macaroni and cheese, green beans

Chicken Caesar Salad

Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers

Simple Korean Beef, Brown Rice

Tri Tip Sandwiches, Macaroni Salad,

Dinner with my husband!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sorry about the pain flare up. And thanks for the review of the movie. I've been wondering about it. Your menu sounds delicious.

Cynthia Landrie said...

We watched the Monument Men this weekend also! I am sorry you didn't have a good few days. Hope you are better!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...