Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Rona's Day Off!



Sometimes, it's a good idea to take a day off from social media to really refresh, renew and just enjoy your life!

I ran errands with our son, who got to drive his mom around. He recently got his driver's license and could definitely use the practice!

We stopped by Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Grocery Store for some of our favorites! And to discover some new ones, like this Lobster Mac and Cheese!

I scheduled a mammogram today. Not a good idea, during the hot summer because you can't wear deodorant or powder. So, I carried an extra bag with a bra, shirt, deodorant, powder and perfume. A girl has to be comfortable!

Overall, today was a wonderful day. Definitely what I needed!

1 comment:

Becky L. said...

I have a mammogram scheduled for tomorrow a.m. Never like them, haven't had one in awhile but I'll live. Take care

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...