Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday Social ~ June 1, 2014

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us:

Hello all! Waving from hot Las Vegas! My name is Rona and this is my blog, BerryMorins Bits and Tips! As my profile states, I'm a wife, mom, Christian and a chronic pain and depression sufferer. I love taking care of my home, feeding people and loving my hubby of 18 years marriage, 20 yrs living together and 27 years in love!

I'm getting used to having a semi-empty nest now that our son, attends college and is in his 20's. (living that single life)

2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?

I just love Twitter because it brings so many things into my life. I've discovered Twitter parties, fellow chronic pain sufferers, and loads of interesting people and brands! It's a source of learning, entertainment and fun for me! Here's my primary Twitter handle @berrymorin! Come join me!

3. What made you start a blog?

I was following other homeschool bloggers and thought, "I would like to do that"! And so it began! That was in 2005!

4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you’ve written is?

It was when I've shared my experience with Major Depression and a suicide attempt. It's important for me to talk about it, for myself. For years, I allowed the stigma to keep me from accepting the diagnosis and getting proper treatment.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from the blog hop, nice to meet ya. I hope your having a great Sunday!

Aubrey said...

i love that about twitter too. it seems like the easiest way to connect with so many different people.

Candice said...

I'm glad that you are able to share your story! I will have to read more about because I have dealt with depression and it can be a very isolating feeling.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...