Sunday, June 08, 2014

Time For Sunday Social ! June 8, 2014


Sunday Social

1. When do you take time out for you?

Daily frequent breaks are a most for this chronic pain sufferer. I like to lay down, listen to the quiet and sometimes, if I'm lucky I'll get a nap out of it!

. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?

I would say QVC! I can actually watch it for hours! David Venable is one of my favorite QVC hosts. Thank goodness, I'm not one to do much shopping or I would be in trouble

3. What is your biggest attribute?

I've been told that people love seeing my smile. Recently, while at Home Depot, an employee approached and shared that I had brighten up their day! I truly felt blessed that day.

4. What is your favorite place to shop online?

I love shopping on Etsy! I've been a loyal customer since 2007. Whenever I'm looking for unique items, for our home or gifts, it's my go-to place.

5. What is your favorite place to kill time?

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but Target is my favorite place to kill time. Sometimes, I just walk the aisle, check out the new items and take photos of things to add to my wish list.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Stopping by from the link-up! I love Target! I could spend hours upon hours in that store. Have a good week :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...