Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Chronic Pain Sufferer: Just A Few Of My Cooking Tips I've Learned Along The Way



As a chronic pain sufferer, for more then a decade, I've learned that it's so important to eat more healthy. But, it can be difficult when you're living with chronic pain so here's just a few of my tips that I've learned along the way.

p.s. I'm still learning so I highly recommend following your favorite home cooks, bakers, etc . on Twitter, Facebook and blogs.

And don't be afraid to ask the experts questions! Many love to response!

Here's some of my favorites:

Mostly Homemade Mom , Oh Sweet Basil , Sara Moulton

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...