Monday, July 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 14, 2014


hubby and I at the Wendy Williams comedy show.

Hubby and I had a wonderful weekend, starting with seeing Wendy Williams at The Venetian, on Friday. Her show started at 10PM so that meant I needed to take a nap during the day. I'm so glad that I did because her show was very entertaining. We even had a delicious late night dinner at Noodle Asia.

Saturday meant it was time for running errands in the brutal heat! I think I took 3 showers and changed clothes that day.

Sunday was a day of rest! We watched Endeavour on PBS. love that show!

Organizing Junkie

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Chef Salad

Roasted Chicken, Mixed Greens Salad

Mango Chicken, Basmati Rice

Mexican Beef Stir Fry, Brown Rice

Beef Chili, Brown Rice

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...