Monday, July 21, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 21, 2014



Over the weekend, my husband baked peanut butter cookies, from scratch. My contribution was placing them on the cooling rack and then into the cookie jar! I love it when we work together!

Today, I was listening to Fresh Air on NPR. Terri Gross, host of Fresh Air, interview Chris Tomlinson, author of 'Tomlinson Hill' and Lavar Tomlinson, a descendant of a Tomlinson Hill slave.

First of all, I've been listening to Terri Gross for over 30 years. In my opinion, she is one of the most fascinating interviewers around.

Second, this was such a powerful and insightful interview that I listened to it twice!

Organizing Junkie

Lamb, Mint & Pea Orecchiette with Purple Spring Onions ~ Blue Apron

Oven-Fried Chicken with Sauteed Green Beans & Corn ~ Blue Apron

Shrimp Summer Rolls with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce ~ Blue Apron

Teriyaki Beef and Vegetables Kabobs, Brown Rice

BLT Salad with Olive Vinaigrette ~ Southern Living

Balsamic Dijon Orzo Salad ~ Mostly Homemade Mom

Falafel and homemade Cucumber Dressing, Pita Bread ~ A Beautiful Mess

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...