Sunday, July 20, 2014
Sunday Social ~ July 20, 2014
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
That would be my stint at a mental institution. Yes, I was committed. I won't bore you with the details but it was an experience that truly saved my life! I never felt so close to my Heavenly Father.
2. What was your best birthday?
Oh my! I can't pick just one. They're actually all good to me!
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
My husband and I recently spent a weekend at Aliante Casino and Hotel. This was our honeymoon, after 18 years! And it was wonderful!
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
Doesn't matter what we do. Just time spent with my hubby!
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not, do you want to?
No, I haven't been a blogging conference but I enjoy reading the tweets and blog post of those who do!
My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...
When I'm short on time and still need to make dinner this is my go-to recipe . What's your go-to recipe? Korean Beef with Brown...
Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life topic for this week is desserts! Just in time for the holiday season! Our family favorite desserts ...
I'm a huge fan of pancakes and love making them from scratch. Here's the recipe that I've been using for years courtesy of Bett...