Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Social ~ July 27, 2014



Sunday Social

1. 3 favorite songs right now!



Well, that's too easy. "Outstanding" by The Gap Band, "Through The Fire" by Chaka Khan and "What You Won't Do For Love" by Bobby Caldwell.

2. 3 favorite movies that remind you of summer.

Something's Gotta Give, "Grease", and 'Dirty Dancing" remind me of summer! In "Something's Gotta Give" I have a huge crush on the house! Wouldn't you just love to spend a summer vacation in that house?

3. 3 favorite articles of clothing you own

I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I do love my yoga pants! Great for working out, taking a walk or just lounging around the house! During the summer, I love my khaki shorts! They go with every summer top and can be dressed up too!



4. 3 items on your wish list.

Fall means it's time to buy a couple of new fitted blazers and Eddie Bauer turtlenecks! I'll also be needed a pair of new tall black boots!

5. 3 books you would recommend to someone.

I recently finished reading "Booby Trap" by Sue Ann Jaffarian. I love her style of writing, including having the hero be a curvy gal. (like me)

"The Cupcake Queen" by Heather Hepler. Yes, I would consider this book a 'coming of age' story but even this grown up was entertained.

"Rules" by Cynthia Lord is about being different, acceptance and that nasty word, "normal". I loved this book so much that I highly recommend it to all ages!

2 comments:

The A Team said...

Nope you are by no means NOT alone in the loving the yoga pants department. I love me some pants. Linking up with/from SS.

Bri said...

Grease was on my list too. Love that movie! -Stopping by from Sunday Social.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...