Monday, July 07, 2014

The Impact Of Seinfeld: A Quarter Century



It's been 25 years since "Seinfeld" premiered! I definitely remember the days when my friend and I would gather for coffee and discuss the previous "Seinfeld" episode.

When my husband and I moved in together, he didn't understand my love of 'Seinfeld'. He thought they were the most miserable people in the world! Of course, I won him over.

My favorite episode was the one where George borrows his father's car, parks in the handicapped parking spot...just priceless.

My favorite characters was Uncle Leo, "Jerry"!! While our son, who grew up watching the series, thought living next door to Kramer would have been great!

1 comment:

Justin Knight said...

25 years?!?? I can't believe it! I getting old!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...