Sunday, July 06, 2014

The Sunday Social ~ July 6, 2014


Ashley Lately

1. What is your favorite genre of music?

Oh my. That's a hard question but I really do enjoy listening to Old School R&B. Bobby Brown, Rick James, Cameo! Brings me back to the days in The Club!

2. What is your favorite genre of movies?

These days, I really love action movies. I just want to be entertained, see some amazing CGI and escape for a bit!

3. Do you watch reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching?

No, I finally have ended my relationship with reality TV. I find it extremely boring, repetitive and setup.

4. Who is an actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?

I would love to hang out with Judi Dench, Diahann Carroll and Helen Mirren for a few days. They look like they know how to have a good time!

5. Who is an actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?

Mmm...well, my husband acts like he's really interested when I talk about nail polish colors so I'm going to pick him!

4 comments:

Teena Pointer said...

I feel the same way about some reality shows however a few I can't stop watching.

Tami said...

I think there'd never be a dull moment with Helen Mirren. She seems like such a classy lady...full of interesting stories.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Teena,
I know what you mean. It's definitely difficult to give them up.

Thanks for stopping by.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Tami,
Thanks for stopping by.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...