Saturday, July 05, 2014

Volupties Subscription: June 2014

Volupties offers an underwear subscription service for curvy ladies, for just $12, your first month! (It’s $17/month after that) When you join, you provide your underwear size and each month you will receive 3 pairs of quality sexy underwear from well-known brands via snail mail!

ps They're delivering to Canada too!



Here's how my Volupties package arrived in the mail today. The small plastic bag actually fit perfectly in our mailbox. A plus for me because I didn't have to stop by the apartment manager's office to pick it up.

One thing that I've learned from Volupties is that I love boy short panties! They're fun and sexy.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...