Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Living With Chronic Pain: Grocery Delivery Service



I've been a chronic pain sufferer for 14 years. And over the years, I've discovered new ways to do route things. Grocery shopping was never one of my favorites but thanks to grocery delivery service it's makes it much easier. Also, with the convenience of auto shipping with Amazon, Drugstore.com, and now Target, keeping toiletries stocked is more convenient.

Here are links to several of the companies that I spoke about.

PS grocery delivery services are in limited areas.

Currently, Vons and Winder Farms are available in Las Vegas.

Vons Grocery Delivery:

Winder Farms

Walmart To Go

When a chronic illness sufferer mentions not having enough 'spoons', what do they mean? Read more about the Spoon Theory

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...