Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ross Dress For Less Find: GUESS Handbag

One of my favorite things about social media is the "Buzz". You know, when you see tweets followed by hashtags for products and services. I love reading the fashion ones, especially #RossDressForLess. Not to mention, seeing the beautiful fashions that some of the Go Curvy ladies were wearing on the Spicy Girl Talk couch!

After seeing several great buys and savings, I thought I would stop by my local Ross and that's when officially I became a Ross Fan!



Check out my Ross Dress For Less latest purchase, a GUESS cream white handbag. It retailed for over $100 but I purchased it for $47! It will make a great addition to my handbag collection.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...