Sunday, August 17, 2014

Social Sunday ~ August 17, 2014



A Complete Waste of Makeup

1. One item you wish you could splurge on right now:

I would love a week's stay at Hotel del Coronado! My husband and I would take a drive, park the car and walk the grounds, when we lived in San Diego. It truly is a beautiful resort!



2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?

I have weekends like that. I enjoy getting caught up on episodes of Coronation Street and The Only Way To Essex on Hulu, do some housework, take a walk, maybe do a home facial.



3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city?

We have San Diego on our agenda. Looking forward to see our old stomping grounds and cooling down from this Las Vegas heat!

4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?

I'm a neat freak. I can blame it on my father, fellow neat freak, but I really don't like clutter. It actually bothers me.

5. Favorite Summer purchase?





My tote bag from MOOSEdesignsBags, at Etsy is my favorite summer purchase! It's a great addition to my summer casual look. I love the color, the material is sturdy and the side outside pockets are a perfect fit for my cell phone and keys!

5 comments:

Christina S said...

Love that bag!!!

xo
Christina
http://www.christinawhoblog.com

Sara Elizabeth said...

i've always wanted to visit that hotel!! is it as peaceful as it seems it would be?! love, love, love that you would wander the grounds with your Hubs!!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Christina, Thank you. It's a terrific bag.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Sara,
It's a beautiful resort. Staying there is definitely on my 'dream vacation' list!

beautybymitchypoo.com said...

That bag is really beautiful! I have never been to the Hotel Coronado, I'd love to check it out.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...