Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Thoughts ~ August 14, 2014



Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Singer,Tori Amos spoke with Caitlyn Becker, HuffPostLive host, about how women apoligize too much. Lately, I've been more aware of not over-apoligizing. How about you?



A panel joined Marc Lamont Hill, HuffPost Live to discuss how schools are now incentivizing teachers to cheat.

I actually watched this segment live. Let me just say that the HPL community chat was very lively, with many commenters agreeing with the panel.

As an outsider, I don't have an opinion on the topic. I do think there's plenty of blame to go around for the current condition of many of our public schools.

If you follow my blog, you may know that I suffer from Major Depression. With the recent passing of Robin Williams, the conversation of Depression has come to the forefront again.



Darn Kim K. game for causing the decline of Candy Crush! Well, I don't know about that but this gal actually started playing it while she was in the hospital. And I am hooked!

I know, I need help!



SeaWorld stock are tanking. Many believe that documentary 'Blackfish' had something to do with it. I've seen the documentary a few times and it did change my view of SeaWorld. Who didn't feel a teary when they took the baby orca from the mother?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...